Tom is a published and award-winning trainer, mentor and coach. Between 1990 and 2008 Tom worked alongside the NHS whilst enjoying a remarkable career in the pharmaceutical industry, during which time Tom held senior roles in sales, marketing and training.
In 2008 Tom set up his first company, TLP Ltd, which has gone from strength to strength ever since. Originally aimed at working with the pharma industry, TLP started to do more and more work with the NHS to the point where TLP has literally trained 1000’s of doctors, pharmacists, nurses, managers and other healthcare professionals in the last several years.
As well as working with HCP’s in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, Tom regularly works with HCP’s from other healthcare systems in Europe, America, Central America and The Far East.
Recognising that there is huge, unmet need within the NHS, Tom has created iNHouSE to provide training and development in critical “soft skills” areas for healthcare professionals in order to make them more effective in their roles within the ever-changing environment of the NHS.
Tom is certified in the following areas:
- Advanced Coaching and Mentoring (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC))
- Situational LeadershipII certified trainer (The Blanchard Organisation)
- Licensed Trainer of NLP (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Business Practitioner of NLP (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP (including Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis – The Society for NLP)
- Clinical Hypnosis (Wessex College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (NLP Centre For Excellence)
- Social Styles (Tracom ltd.)
- Personal Profile Analysis (PPA/DISC – Thomas International)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step 1 practitioner(OPP)
- 8 step coaching certified trainer (CMEO)