Tina is an experienced Master Trainer of NLP and Clinical Hypnosis. When NLP co-creator Richard Bandler and world-renowned Hypnotist Paul McKenna want assistants to be at their best, it’s Master Trainer Tina Taylor they turn to.
Working internationally, Tina regularly trains other practitioners of NLP and clinical hypnotherapists as well as dealing with her own private clients for everything from anxiety to infertility and smoking cessation to drug addiction.
As a coach, Tina draws on high level corporate experience, integrating this with what she has learned from some of the world’s most innovative trainers. Combining her expertise and experience to impact senior executives where it matters most: the bottom line. It’s only natural, given the breadth and depth of Tina’s expertise, that she’s a highly regarded trainer, personally awarded Master Trainer status by Richard Bandler in 2007.
Tina is certified in the following areas:
- Licensed Master Trainer of NLPä(The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLPä(The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Business Practitioner of NLPä(The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Practitioner of NLPä(including Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis – The Society for NLP)
- Master trainer of Clinical Hypnosis (Wessex College of Clinical Hypnosis)